Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Kernal Keyword:||Commercial Hydraulic Door Closer||Normal Temp.:||- 40℃ To 45 ℃|
|Max. Door Weight:||150kg||Optional Features:||Delayed Action, Hold Open|
|Warranty Period:||3years||Open Angle:||180 Degree|
|Width Range:||850 - 1500 Mm||Size Adjusting:||1- 6|
UL Listed Commercial Hydraulic Door Closer Heavy Duty Adjusting Speed and Force
Dorrenhaus - Focusing on manufacturing door closers
Ω Casting alloy aluminum closer body with reinforced adjustable steel arm
Ω Electroplated plastic cover available, slim plastic cover is for optional
Ω No manual closing required, designed for all standard installation methods
Ω UL 228 listed American style heavy duty commercial hydraulic door closer
Ω Dual adjusting valves control the closing & latching speed separately
Ω Adjusting closing force #1-6, comply with regulation of ADA standard
Ω Adjustable back check available, delayed action, & hold open optional
Ω Pass ANSI 156.4 Grade 1 certification, 2 millions + life cycle required
Ω UL 10C certification, fire rated up to and including 3 hours
Painting - Aluminum, White, Bronze, Black, Gold, Brown
* GENTLE, NO NEED TO CLOSE BY HAND: let the door close by itself, enjoy automatic closing
and latching, maintaining quiet and security.
* SPRING THRUST, EASY CLOSING: commercial-level swing arm will not impact opening, while
closing doors slowly enough to allow graceful entrance and exit
* ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: even operation, oil tight, no abnormal sound
* RELIABLE CERTIFICATION: ANSI 156.4 - Grade 1 is the topmost achievable standard for door
closer. This one has actually surpassed a test to 2 million + cycles.
* ADJUSTABLE TO YOUR NEEDS: let customer act at their own pace. which level should be
adapted for closing power: from level 1 to level 6.
* MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS: surface mounted model and full sets of screw package, allow
you to install at any high-traffic area, supply full control at the same time.