Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Main Keyword:||Automatic Fire Door Closer||Open Angle Range:||180degree|
|Quality Assurance:||3 Years||Width Suitable:||850 - 1500mm|
|Optional Function:||DA, Hold Open||Temperature Limit:||-40 ℃ To 45 ℃|
|Door Weight:||20 To 150kg||Spring Strength:||#1 To #6|
Automatic Fire Door Closer D8016 Surface Mounted UL Listed
Ω Factory tested life cycles of 5,000,000+, exceed ANSI 156.4 Grade 1,
suitable for high traffic area, such as station, airport, hospital, hotel etc.
Ω Conform to Federal Accessibility Standards (ADA) standard.
Ω UL online directory Listed, up to and including 3 hours fire rating.
Ω Closing & Latching speeds regulated by separate adjusting valves
Ω Application for all standard mounting, non-hand surface mounted
Ω Precise cast aluminum closer housing & adjustable steel tube arm
Ω Standard adjustable back check available, hold open arm optional
Ω Max. opening angle: 180 degree by different mounting position
Ω Automatic closing force adjusted from 1 to 6 by dual controlling valves
Ω All weather lubricating fluid for smooth operation and continuing lubrication
Ω Structure: rack and pinion type, needle bearing, double heat-treated pinion
Finishes - Silver, Brown, Bronze, White, Gold, Black
* SKILLED CRAFT: smooth running, oil tight, without noise
* GENTLE, NO MANUAL CLOSING required: allow the door do the work, enjoy automatic
closing and latching, maintaining quiet and security.
* SPRING FORWARD, EASY BACK: the commercial-grade arm won’t interfere with opening,
and close the door slow enough to allow for elegant entry and exit
* MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS: The surface mount design and tri pack options, allows you
to install over different occasion, while providing complete control
* RELIABLE CERTIFICATION: ANSI 156.4 - Grade 1 is the topmost achievable standard for
door closer. In fact the life cycle of this model is much more than 2 millions.
* ADJUSTABLE TO YOUR NEEDS: Let customers go their own pace. You get 6 levels of
closing force to meet different level of traffic.
|1500mm||150 kg||325*62*51.5 mm|
|180º||3Years||UL 10C - 3H||ANSI 156.4 - Grade 1|