|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Brand Name:||Dorrenhaus, DORHAUS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200sets|
|Price:||USD5.00 - USD35.00/set|
|Packaging Details:||1set in 1 paper box, 10 sets in carton of 563*343*190mm, 30ctns in 1 wooden pallet size: 115*106cm|
|Delivery Time:||5-6 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Main Keyword:||ANSI Grade 1 Door Closer||Door Width:||850-1500mm|
|Warranty:||3 Years||Max. Closing Power:||#6|
|Opening Angle:||180 Degree||Weight Suitable:||25-150kgs|
|Alternative Function:||Back-check, Hold Open||Temperature Range:||-40℃ To 45 ℃|
Commercial ANSI Grade 1 Door Closer D4016, Adjusting Size 180 Degree Door Closer
Ω ANSI A156.4 grade 1 door closer for exterior commercial door
Ω Cast aluminum body and forged steel arm, hold open optional
Ω Fireproof lubricating oil used for successful 3 hours fire rating
Ω Universal application, for all standard overhead surface mounting
Ω Closing & latching speed adjustable by dual regulating valves
Ω Adjusting close size 1-6, maximum door open angel 180 degree
Ω Produced according to standard of ANSI / BHMA A156.4 Grade 1
Ω Adjustable back-check function optional, PA bracket optional
Finishes - Painted: Silver, Gold, Bronze, White, Brown, Black
* ADJUSTABLE TO YOUR NEEDS: final user will make their decision, which size should
be used for different closing force: from size 1 to size 6.
* SUIT YOUR NEEDS: The surface mounted design and tri pack options, allow you to install
at different occasion, and is completely controlled.
* RELIABLE CERTIFIABLY : ANSI 156.4 - Grade 1 is the highest standard that can be
achieved by door closer. This model is actually super passed 2 million+ cycles testing.
* CONSUMMATE CRAFTSMANSHIP: smooth running, oil tight and noiseless
* SOFT, NO NEED TO CLOSE BY HAND: the door will closer by itself, enjoy self-acting
closing and locking, keep quiet and safety.
* SPRING FORWARD, EASY CLOSING: commercial-level swing arm will not impact opening,
meanwhile shut doors gradually to allow for graceful entry and exit